Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Lot Of Things To Love

I haven't posted in a while, so I have a lot to catch up on.  I have a lot of things I am loving this Wednesday.


I'm loving the outside of our new downtown house.  I think the shutters make a big difference.

I'm loving the beautiful weather we have had.  Spring is finally here.  We have had lots of playtime outside.  Hannah enjoyed playing with cousin Aiden last week.

The deck needs to be "Swiffered"....


I'm loving that I was finally able to put Hannah's hair into a "ponytail".....it didn't last very long, but it was still a ponytail!!!!!

I'm loving (most days) that I have a strong-willed child that likes to dress herself.  This is how we left the house this morning.  We let our daughter express herself (or maybe I just pick my battles).
For some reason she started licking things like the wall, oven and toys and say "yucky".....I think she may have learned this from cousin Aiden, because they were doing it together last week and now she keeps doing it.  It is really funny.
I'm loving the website zulily.   They have the cutest clothes, toys, accessories etc for kids and moms.  It is slightly addicting and the first thing I do in the mornings is check the daily deals.  Hannah's easter dress is from zulily.
I'm loving the easter pictures we had taken today.  I cannot wait to get the pictures back.  Hannah loved the bunnies and she wanted to take them home.  She was really funny and wanted the bunnies to sit on her lap the entire time.  She kept patting her lap and say "sit".  These are just a couple of pictures I took during the session.



 Saying bye bye to the bunnies....waving and giving kisses.

Last but not least I'm loving that I finally got Hannah's baby book done.  At least she is not two yet.  I am really happy with the way it turned out.


3 comments:

  1. I literally just laughed until I had tears about the "licking things" and the pictures of such. That is hysterical! Hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I love seeing what to expect from Jillian in just a few months! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you didnt get the bow in time. I'm so sorry :( Well at least she can wear it for Easter...

    ReplyDelete