Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Keeping Me Busy

These three have been keeping me busy.
Hannah is enjoying first grade even though she tells me all the time that she doesn't like school.  She says its boring, because all they do is learn and don't get to play anymore.  She can be quite dramatic about it.  I am not sure how I am going to handle the teenage years with her. Ha!
She is such a wonderful big sister to Evan and Nora.  They are very lucky to have her.  She still doesn't like it when I take her picture, so I don't have that many of her right now. But we did have our family pictures taken with Myra Wike, so we got some good ones of her.  She looks so old and grown up.  She has lost 7 teeth already.  Last week she lost 2 in one day, which was quite exciting.  Hannah wrote the tooth fairy a nice note and wanted to leave her cookies and milk, so that she would leave her more money.  I think it's fair to say she was trying to bribe the tooth fairy.


Mr Evan keeps me on my toes as usual.  But look at that face.
He has been really funny lately.  I am trying to do a better job of writing things down that he says.  I always think that I will remember and then I don't.  He always says "Fungiving" instead of Thanksgiving.  He says its "freezing hot".  He also told me "I am mama's favorite helper".  Yes you are, even though your helping means more of a mess, but at least you are always eager to help!
We got a "Turkey on the Table"this year (this is the picture from their website).  We started last night and will continue every night leading up to Thanksgiving to say what we are thankful for and write it on one of the feathers.  On Thanksgiving we will read all of them as a family.
Evan was a little confused and gave me his christmas wish list when I asked him what he was thankful for.  Then he said he was thankful for "Paw Patrol Pups".

He was also a little confused when I told him to start cleaning up, because he just went and turned on the Roomba vacuum.  Nice try, but you still have to pick up all your toys.

Can you believe this little girl turned ONE?  How is this possible.  She started walking a few days before her birthday on 11/11.
Don't let this sweet face fool you.  She is quite the handful.  She reminds me a lot of Evan.  She is very busy and climbs on everything.  She is very easy going overall, but very active.  She does not like to sit still and especially not in a high chair or shopping cart.  I buckle her in and tighten the strap and she still manages to wiggle her way out and stand up.  Her favorite way to eat is standing up in the high chair.
She is so happy and smiley most of the time.
Here are a few examples of her climbing.  She pulled the little step stool up to the chair, so she can climb on it.  I think she has been watching her brother a little too much.
The step ladder needs to disappear again for a while……
She also empties the bottom drawers, then climbs into it and empties the top drawer from there and tries to climb into that.  

This is how she likes to eat
These two are trouble together
This is how I found them in the pantry "Mama me and baby are eating goldfish"
While I was switching a load of laundry over Evan decided to play "make up man".  He found some mascara and lipstick in Hannah's drawer and put it on Nora's face and she was happy as could be.

These three keep me busy and entertained all day long (and sometimes at night too) and I wouldn't change a thing about it even if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment