Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Is Officially Here

Well, it is officially summer around here.  The pool is open and Hannah is out of school.  I am excited for summer......maybe not the 100 degree days, but I am ready for some fun pool time.

We opened the pool a week ago and the water was pretty cold the first few days, but that didn't bother Hannah.  We talked about putting our feet into the water for a bit, but it didn't take long (maybe 2 min) for all of Hannah to be in the pool.  Scott, Evan and myself kept it at just the feet:).


Scott turned up the heat for the next day and we all got it.  Evan took his first swim and he enjoyed it (the pictures may not look like it, but he really did).


Today was Hannah's last day of MDO for the year.  I can't believe how much she has grown up since the beginning of the school year in August of 2012.  She will be 4 years old in a little over a week.  How is that possible?  She is such a sweet girl, full of life and talks nonstop.  I can't believe that I already have to start thinking about where to register her for Kindergarten next year.

And of course there always has to be a silly face


No comments:

Post a Comment