Monday, March 23, 2015

Progress on the house

The house is coming along nicely.  I am starting to get really excited.  There are still a lot of decisions to be made, which can be a little overwhelming.  I have over 500 pictures saved in my houzz.com account and lots if ideas in my head, but no real plan.  I am always so nervous about everything looking good together.
Living room looking into kitchen

Living room fire place
Living room looking into hallway to front door

The siding and cedar shake is up on the outside.  The only thing missing is the stone and trim work on the outside.  Then we will have to pick a paint color.
Back of the house



It looks pretty in the snow.  Hopefully this was the last snow picture of the year.
Columns are going in
Drywall is up and walls are textured by now.  Living room.
Living room looking into the kitchen
Rounded staircase
 We made the slide from Hannah's room into the playroom work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment