Friday, May 22, 2015

Sunshine State

Oh, we had so much fun on our vacation to Florida.  The weather here has been less than stellar, quite a bit of rain and pretty cold, so the sunshine felt amazing.  Hannah had a two week May break (really only one week, since they had to make up 4 snow days) and the timing for traveling is perfect.  The weather in Florida is great at the beginning of May and not too hot yet and it is not crowded.  I am hoping we can make this an annual vacation:)

We spent a day in Orlando and visited Sea World before heading to Madeira Beach for the rest of the week.  I was so happy to meet two of my college friends and their families at Sea World.  Between us we had 8 kids running around......how times have changed and I love it!  We had such a good day at Sea World.  I am so glad to still call the ladies my friends and I am hoping they will make a trip to Arkansas to come visit us sometime soon!

Group picture and we almost have everybody looking!
Group picture of just the kids (minus Nora). Ha!
Evan loved the dolphin show and his expressions were priceless.  
Selfie with Evan
Nora had fun as well

Walking to dinner

That evening we got to check out the new Orlando Eye.....the views don't really compare with it's British counterpart the London Eye, but it was still fun.
And this was our view for the rest of the week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment