Friday, November 2, 2018

Cabo San Lucas

A couple of weeks ago Scott and I went on a little trip to Cabo San Lucas.  It was so good to get away just the two of us.  I get really anxious leaving the kids, but once I am gone I am good and enjoy my time away.  
We got to Cabo late Sunday afternoon and were still able to enjoy a few hours of sunshine.
This was the view from our room.


We dipped our toes into the water and walked along the beach for a while.  There is nothing better than sand between your toes.

The next morning we see a spectacular sunrise right from our room.

And then a lot of this was happening.....

I probably have 20 pictures with this exact same view.  It never got old.


While we both like to relax and enjoy peace and quiet, we also like to explore a lot.  We walked over to the Marina multiple times a day and put in some miles walking.

Sunday afternoon when we got there the beach was packed with lots of locals.  This was Monday morning.

We both really enjoyed walking through the Marina and looking at boats


We spent the afternoon by the beach.....there are so many vendors walking around selling stuff, I could have done my entire Christmas shopping with this view:)

It is nice to spend some time just the two of us.

We cleaned up for dinner and walked back to the Marina.

We enjoyed a lot of good seafood while there.


The morning view from our room was amazing

We worked out every morning and then walked dover to Starbucks and by 10am we enjoyed this view some more




In the afternoon we took a boat taxi over to Land's End.  Pictures can't do it justice.  The scenery is just beautiful and watching the power of water against the rocks is amazing


It is definite a must see when going to Cabo.



The seals were enjoying some sunshine



Then we enjoyed a drink on the beach.....



We enjoyed another great dinner

I have a lot of the same pictures, but the view never got old.

This was the last picture I took before heading to the airport.

Three full days of the beach were great for the soul.  I was excited to see the kids, but the rain I came home to was not a favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment