Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I was reading my friend Jen's blog earlier and it made me take a step back and think about all of the things I am thankful for.  I don't even know where to begin......I feel very blessed.  I am most thankful for my family.  Both immediate and extended.  I have an amazing husband and precious daughter that I am thankful for and I would do anything for them.
 I have wonderful parents that have always supported me in everything I do.  It is tough to be so far away from them and it has gotten even harder since having Hannah, but on the other hand it has made us even closer. I am thankful for skype and low phone rates to Germany!  I am thankful for my husbands family who has always treated me like one of their own.  They are all pretty far away as well, which is hard, but since he has a big family we consistently get to see somebody from his family.  We are going up to Kansas City this weekend for the Chiefs game and we will get to see some members of Scott's family.  I am looking forward to that.  I am thankful to be a stay at home mom.  It is the most rewarding and most challenging job all at once.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  I feel very fortunate that I get to spend this precious time with Hannah and that I don't have to miss a single thing........and lately there are a lot of things I can't miss, because she has become a little daredevil.  She wants to climb on everything and stand on everything with no hands.  She has also figured out how to open all doors including the front door and she tries to escape quite often!
This makes me smile all day long (she really likes the trampoline at Gymboree class)!
What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. Hello! :-)
    I got your message about blog design. I have a small package that includes a custom header, matching background and fonts, etc - and sidebar headers. It's called Anchor's Aweigh. Or I have an even smaller one that includes a custom header and background with matching fonts, etc called Castaway. Do any of those sound like what you're looking for?

    Is there a specific theme you'd like or colors you had in mind? I can look for some design kits and send them your way to look over. There is no rush, just whenever you're ready :-)

    My e-mail is MiraTucci@gmail.com

    PS - are those Gymboree classes fun?! I'm thinking about putting my little man in something like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete