Saturday, November 20, 2010

Picture Gallore

I had Hannah's Fall pictures taken by Myra Wike a few weeks ago at Compton Gardens.  It was a little bit of a gloomy day, but they turned out really cute.  Here are a few of my favorites. 









Yesterday morning our good friend Jenny of Jenny Marrs Photography took our family pictures.  It was a beautiful day out and we picked a perfect location for the shoot.  Jenny does a fabulous job, especially with babies, kids and families.  You can check out a sneak peak of our pictures on her blog.  I can't wait to see the rest of them.  It is going to be hard to pick favorites!  I think you will see a lot of these again in the form of christmas presents :)
I snapped a few pictures before we left for the shoot.  I just love her outfit.  It will be perfect on christmas.
Hope you are having a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I saw one of the pictures with her bow on;) she looks so cute in every single picture she's in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katrin! The mesh is SUPER easy to use. You have to have a fake tree though because you use the branches to wrap around and hold the mesh in place. So you drape and hold in place/tie with the branches. Does that make sense??? lol

    ReplyDelete