Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back In Full Swing

We are back from our trip to Germany.  Even though the reason for our trip was not a good one we managed to have a wonderful time with my family.  I am so glad we were able to make the trip and spend this time in Germany.  We had beautiful weather and spent a lot of time outside. 
After our long trip to Germany (19 hours of traveling and a 7 hour time difference) Hannah walked into my parents house and felt right at home.  She went straight to her grocery store and wanted to play.  I on the other hand wanted to take a nap :)
Then she walked to the bakery with my mom to get some fresh bread.
The one good thing about having a daughter that doesn't like to sleep and doesn't require a lot of sleep is that a 7 hour time difference is not a big deal to her.

I will be posting a lot of pictures from our trip over the next few days.  But for now I will leave you with a few pictures from the flooding we have had here in Arkansas.  Hannah and I landed last Friday evening at XNA and less than an hour later there was a tornado warning for our area and a tornado was spotted by the airport.  Since then it has rained about 13 inches and we have not seen the sun.  The flooding has done quite a bit of damage to the area.
We had a lake view for a day.....





No comments:

Post a Comment