Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Time Fun

We had perfect weather in Germany for most of our visit.  We spent a lot of time outside on the playground, riding our bike, eating ice cream and going for walks.  Hannah loves to be outside and I am thankful for that.  To me there is nothing better than spending the day outside playing.
Can you tell Hannah had some chocolate ice cream?

Adding a little chalk stains to the ice cream stains....she was such a mess that day, but happy as could be!

Phili and Mini

Testing the new bike seat
Those 3 girls ate an entire pack of strawberries.....

The girls moved a lot of toys outside.
Scott and I are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary today.  I can't believe 4 years have gone by.  So much has changed in these 4 years.  We are a family of three now and I could not be any happier!
Here are my two favorite people

1 comment: