Sunday, May 15, 2011

House Flip (Before And After)

We (Scott, Dave and myself) recently bought a little house in Bentonville that was in desperate need of some TLC.  We spent the last two weeks fixing up the house before it is going back on the market.  I  have learned a lot about renovating and I really enjoy "getting my hands dirty" and seeing the results.
I thought it would be fun to take some before and after pictures, so that we can remember all the work we put into this house.
Before
After
Landscaping, fresh coat of paint on garage and front door
Before
After
New Hardwood floors, new light fixtures, fresh coat of paint and fixing the hole in the wall

Before
After
New stainless appliances, granite countertops, added backsplash, fresh coat of paint (and of course fix the hole in the wall), new faucet, new light fixtures
Before
After
New toilet and sink, new faucet, granite countertops, fresh coat of paint (I am aware that it looks purple, but it is supposed to be gray. Ha), new light fixture
We also put new carpet in the bedrooms, painted the bedrooms and added new light fixtures.
  The backyard needed a lot of work as well and the garage was filled with trash.  We still have a few finishing touches to do, but overall I am very happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment