Sunday, June 12, 2011

Splash Park Fun

My eyes are still not much better and I am really tired of it.  Has anybody else had a tough time with LASEK eye surgery?  It has been over 3 weeks and everything is still blurry/hazy.  Not fun!  Being on the computer is still very hard, but I just had to start catching up.  We have had so much going on.....Hannah's birthday parties, MDO musical, first dance recital and of course lots of summertime fun (we finally took the boat out for the first time this season).  I have not been able to drive yet, so Scott has had to take us everywhere, I am sure he is tired of it as well :)  I do appreciate his support a lot during this recovery time.
We have a new splash park in town and we have gone several times now.  Hannah loves the water, which I am really happy about.  The only problem is that she has no fear and wants to just jump in the water (off the boat). 
First pigtails
Love those chubby legs!
Having a blast splashing around......


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment