Monday, January 30, 2012

In The News

Last week we happened to be at the new house when a local news crew showed up.  They were doing a segment on the growth in downtown Bentonville and asked if they could film in our house and if they could interview us.  It was kind of exciting and fun.  They interviewed myself and Dave and asked us a lot of questions about why we chose to build downtown and how we feel about the new Crystal Bridges museum.  If I would have known I was going to be on TV I probably would have done something with my hair :).

As soon as we got home we made sure to record the news! 

Here is a link to the segment: http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=302912

It was really exciting to see our house on TV.  I am happy that Dave's comment about a "fronch port society" made it on TV.  I have heard him say this more than once :).  My favorite part was the end when he called Bentonville little "germantown" Ha!  We have watch this segment at least once a day!

Here are a few more updated pictures of the house.  They painted it last week.....the color does not look like I thought it would, but I like it.  Why are paint colors so hard to pick?
We love the wood floor
Tile in the Master Bath
Laundry Room Tile
Guest Bath Tile
Playroom
 The railing on the porch is going up


No comments:

Post a Comment