Thursday, January 12, 2012

More House Pictures......Inside and Out

I can't believe how much progress they have made on the house in the last few weeks. I think I say this every time, but it is just going so fast and I love this phase of building a house, becasue everything is just coming together (and my fingers are crossed hoping I like it).   The stone on the outside is up and I really like it.
We are having a hard time picking a paint color.  Here are the 5 samples we have tried.
The kitchen

Dining Room
Wine Cellar

Living Room
Stained glass in the hallway.  I love how this turned out.
Entryway
Guest Room Ceiling
Office
Master Bedroom
Wall in Hannah's Room
Playroom!!!!  This is still my favorite. 
We only have a few big decisions left to make......granite, paint colors, carpet, backsplashes and landscaping!  We are getting very excited for this house.  We go by there every day to check out the progress.  Hannah is really tired of going to the new house.  She just wants to stay in the car now and play puzzles on my phone.



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have been a MIA blogger lately but Im back and its so good to read through your blog!Your house is coming along great! My new URL is

    http://www.forthischild-ashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete