Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Is In The Air And Happy Easter

We have had wonderful spring weather and we have spent a lot of time outside.  We have enjoyed the beautiful flowers on the square......
Have had a few picnics at the park......
Played with shaving cream.......
And gone on walks with friends.......
And celebrated Easter.......
Hannah loves her new easel that she got for Easter

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter with friends.  Debbie and Dan hosted a fun easter egg hunt on Saturday and Sunday morning we went to church and spent the rest of the day relaxing in the sun. 

A few weeks ago Hannah was sleeping and we were sitting in the living room watching TV and we heard Hannah wrestling in her bed and then say "Stop it. That's mine".  She said this a couple more times and then it was silent and she was back to sleep.  I would really like to know who she was fighting with in her sleep :)

Tonight Hannah told me "Are you serious?  Are you kidding me?".  Another reminder of some of the things I must say a lot.

I love her imagination.  She has been great at pretend play and playing by herself a lot more.  I love listening to the conversations she has with her baby dolls, it just melts my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment