Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Goodbye River Bend

I have so much to catch up on that I don't even know where to start.  We moved into the new house last weekend and had to say goodbye to our old house.  We have been so excited to move into the new house, but it was a also emotional to pack up all of our stuff and leave the house completely empty.  We have loved this house and have created a lot of memories.  We built the house right after we got engaged and we brought Hannah home to this house. 
The day of the move we had 85 degree weather and the movers worked really hard to pack up all of our stuff.
I will miss this view from my dining room table
I will also miss some of this storage space
I will not miss these steps down into the living room.....even though Hannah learned ealy how to go down them they have still caused lots of bruises.
Goodbye River Bend, we will miss you!
But we are very excited to start creating new memories here (we went with the low maintenance landscaping :). Ha!). Everything should be completely finished over the next few weeks.

We are already loving the new house (even if there are still tons of boxes sitting around) and the new neighborhood. We have been walking to the grocery store, dance class and lunch.  I love that I can just walk out the door now and actually walk somewhere.  
 Moving is a lot of work and I don't want to have to do it again for a long time even though it would be great to move evey few years just to declutter.  I couldn't believe how much stuff we got rid of.

I am going to post new house pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment