Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Bump

The baby bump is here! 
We found out during our week 20 ultrasound that we are hvaing a boy.  We are so excited!  I started to clean out the room that is going to be the nursery and went through all of Hannah's old stuff.  I got really sentimental, because she is already so big and because we can't use all her cute stuff again.  But them I was reminded that I will get to do some shopping again for baby brother and that made it all better :)
 
Everything looked great on the ultrasound and baby boy was measuring 3 days ahead of schedule!  I am still not feeling good, but I have had a few better days and I am thankful for that.  I am still hoping that I will turn the corner soon.
 
Here is the week 22 picture.  I waited to take it today, because I had a hair appointment this morning. Ha!  I haven't done my hair since I started feeling sick, so this may be the only picture you will see with my hair done for a long time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment