Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Swim Lessons

Our wonderful friend Danae offered to do swim lessons for Hannah, Simon, Oliver and her son Dax this summer.  We started them back in May and went three times a week for four weeks, then took a month off and went again two times a week for another four weeks.  I can't believe the difference!  Hannah has always loved the water, but she is a little fish now.  She has no fear, which can be a little scarry.  She spends 90% of her time in the pool under water.  I have never seen her panic, but trust me there have been a few moments where I start to panic when she just goes under to dive for her rings.  The deeper the better for her.  Danae did these cute certificates after the first 4 weeks of swim lessons.

And after all that hard work they deserved a popsicle......
Here are a couple of videos of Hannah swimming a few weeks ago. I am so proud of her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment