Monday, March 7, 2016

Week Recap: Painting, musical, dress up and bike park edition

It is so hard to believe that it is already March.  We did not really have a winter and I am not complaining about that.  I do wish we would have had at least one good snow day (Hannah has done lots of snow dances), but at this point I am ready to move on and just want it to get warm.

Last week I had my first painting with a twist experience.  We painted a bunny for easter.  It was a fun night out with Debbie.

We saw this painting on the wall and had to take a selfie with it
The finished product.  It is now proudly displayed in our kitchen
Hannah had her first grade musical last week.  The kids did such a great job and it was a very cute show. I had to spend most of the 30min show walking up and down the aisle with Nora…..girlfriend can not sit still
Sweet Nora had another ear infection last week.  Tubes are in our near future.
She loves this blanket aunt Amy made for her.
Our kids love to dress up.  They got into the costume box again and came out looking like this.
This wig has brought us many laughters.
This is also how they greeted Morgan out by the road
We did some face painting over the weekend.  I am not sure what Evan has on his face, but it is what he picked out
I was on the phone with my mom and Nora climbed into Hannah's bathtub and turned the water on and sat down right away, so I let her.  She was having a blast.  Now she thinks she should do this every  time.

Here is the typical "cheese" face again

We brought the fire fighter game back this weekend.  I have to draw something that is on fire with chalk and call Evan the firefighter and he will put out the fire with some water bottles.  He will then run inside and "go to sleep" and wait until I call him again (because firefighters sleep at the station).
He will play this for hours!
In the meantime Hannah was sun bathing and reading
I tool the kids to the new Rogers bike park yesterday and they enjoyed it a lot and both asked if we can go again soon.
Evan is getting much better on the balance bike now.  He made several laps, but then he enjoyed the bike wash (to no surprise)
Hannah loved it
The park is awesome
And there is a fun naturescape playground too.  It was a fun morning.
Happy Monday and have a great week




No comments:

Post a Comment