Thursday, June 15, 2017

This Girl

This girl right here turned 8 years old on June 1st!  She is the one that made me a mom for the first time and that day changed my life forever.  I can't even remember life before kids.  What did we do all day?
It has been sad and exciting to see time pass and see you grow into the person you have become.  Sad because I want time to stand still and I am afraid I will forget the time you were so little and completely dependent on us.  Exciting because I get to see you grow up in a beautiful, smart young lady.  Parenthood is not for the faint of heart.  Ha!  It is beautiful and exhausting and oh so much fun and excitement.  
We celebrated Hannah with an early birthday party, because we were going to be in Mexico for her actual birthday.  Hannah invited a few girlfriends for a Spa party at Pigtails and Crew cuts.  Little brother and sister got to participate as well.  
Everybody had a blast.
Evan wanted spiky hair with rainbow colors
I think this little girl had the most fun
Hannah requested messy buns with pink color
Happy with the end result
Cookies, cake and party favors
Cake time.  The girls table.
And the boys table
Ice cream cake is always good!

The day before we left for Mexico we had Hannah's birthday table in the morning and celebrated with donuts for breakfast.
Happy 8th birthday sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment