Monday, January 22, 2018

Family pictures (and Christmas card) and Kids Quotes

We had family pictures done in late October by Kate Burris and I love how they turned out.  I knew I wanted to use my dads car as a "prop".  I thought it would be a great way to remember the year we brought the car over here.





This car means a lot to our family.

Then we had to do a few individual shots and I can't believe how big they all look.

Can you say hello teenager?

I love this picture of my handsome little boy.....hand in pocket and all.
 You can see that she has no personality at all. Haha :)
 And this is what our life looks like most of the time.  Just a little crazy.
And because we never get any pictures together of just the two of us

Hannah wanted a few individual pictures in the car.  She loves to go for rides in the car.


Then we had to make a quick wardrobe switch for our Christmas card pictures.  We had a lot of fun with it.
I love Evan's expression in this one.
All three are looking pretty cool in this one.

Here is the front of our Christmas card.
And the back.....


 I also wanted to write down some more quotes from Nora and a few from Evan.  I recently read through the quotes from Hannah when she was that age and it made me laugh.  She said some funny things and its so easy to forget the little day to day things that make us laugh.

Nora noticed that the light in our under the stairs closet was flickering and she said "There is lightning in there and I don't like it"

She came home from school and told me "I ate all my blueberries that are red for lunch". Those red blueberries were strawberries.

I asked her in the morning if she wanted chocolate milk and she said "No, I want hot chocolate, but cold"

On Evan's birthday she said to him "Happy birthday Evan, you will have your party at mac n cheese".    She meant Chuck E Cheese.

I told Nora about something that was going to be on TV that night and she said "oh which one the TV upstairs or downstairs"

She told me one night "I love you back and forth" instead of "to the moon and back"

Evan said "Mom I am learning lower case numbers now at school"

I don't remember what it was, but he said or did something incorrectly and after I told him he said "I am surprised I was not right".  












No comments:

Post a Comment