Monday, October 21, 2019

This and That

Another month has passed and we are in full Fall mode over here.  I just scrolled through my last post and saw Lake pictures, now it's all about Pumpkins and the thought of swimming in the lake seems so distant :)

We attended two fun events at the Berry Farm in the last month.  One benefitting Cobblestone Farms and the other benefitting Help one Now.  We have been a part of these events for several years and it is always fun to see how these programs are helping communities near and far.

This is the only picture I took at the Cobblestone event

And these are the only two I took at Help One Now

Jenny and Dave look good up on stage.

 Get ready for their HGTV show Premiere tomorrow night.  Fixer to Fabulous!
We are excited where this next chapter will take them.

Well, I came across a few more lake pictures.  During our last Boat Day we rode by this little island and the kids asked if we can drop them off there.  They wanted to play "Naked and Afraid".  They love playing that game.  I have told them that they should probably start calling it "Survivor" and not "Naked and Afraid'.

 They were building shelter out there and looking for food
 We were anchored right here and watched them be creative :)


 Hannah showed Evan a YouTube video about a boy that built an Arcade.  Guess what he wanted too do next????  Yes, you guessed correctly.  He made his own Arcade games.  I know I have said this before, but we really need too buy some stock in Scotch tape.  We go through a lot of rolls of tape at this house.
He built games, made tickets and had prizes (he collected stuff around the house that he didn't want anymore).



Then he wanted to go to the road and set up his games and find customers.  I talked him out of that and he made me a deal.  For $1 I can play 4 games and for $2 I can play unlimited games for a tear.  Ha!




One night I asked Evan who is best friend is and he said "Does that include Hannah and Nora?  If it does then they are my best friends".  That made my heart melt.

Evan won an Award at school!  He looks so big.
And I had lunch with him at school

A few weeks ago he made this calendar chart.  He told me if I paid him $1.99 then he would play any game with me any time I want and we can record it all on this calendar.
And he made another game.....


This little girl is still a wonderful baby doll mama.  She takes really good care of her babies and they go with us to a lot of places and are always buckled up in the car.



After gymnastics she was practicing the balance beam on our kitchen island.



Hannah attended a Dance clinic put on by the High School one weekend and the next weekend they got to perform at the Homecoming Half Time show.  She loved it.  We had a great time at the game.



She is also looking so big.




First round of making Halloween cookies









No comments:

Post a Comment