Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not a picky eater.....

As most of you know our daughter loves to eat. I am still surprised by all the things she eats. We made asparagus for dinner the other night and she ate it.....she likes Tilapia, tomatoes, red peppers etc, but I can't get her to drink milk. I have tried milk in all kinds of variations: cold milk, warm milk, chocolate milk, mixed with Pediasure, mixed with drinkable yoghurt, out of a sippy cup, mug, glass, but no luck! I guess we will just stick with yoghurt and cheese for now.
She loves corn on the cobb and won't let go of it after she is done eating, so we take the corn with us to go play outside :)


She also likes unlce Barry's ribs (I had to crop my silly face out of the picture).
I do know where she gets her love for food from. Scott and I are pretty big eaters too. In fact we recently had to cut our ice cream consumption from every day to every other day since it was starting to hurt the waistline (but it is so good) . We won 40 coupons for half gallons of ice cream at an auction this summer and they expire at the end of the year.  So we have had to eat a lot of ice cream!
On another note......we received these stickers in the mail the other day and they have been Hannah's favorite "toy".  She thinks it is really funny to put them on her face :)




I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  It has finally cooled down a little bit here in Arkansas and it has been beautiful!  We can now spend some time outside again.  We took the boat out this morning and we enjoyed a little swim.  Hannah likes her swing on the boat.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! Gracyn loves the stickers from the HighLight Magazine too! Have you tried rice milk or the horizon organic strawberry milk? And if she's eating lots of fruits and veggies--she's getting the best kind of calcium from there! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Katrin! The pictures with the stickers all over Hannah's face are pretty cute! Are those the sunglasses I gave her in the swing picture? Will she leave them on?
    I love you guys--all 3!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete