Saturday, September 11, 2010

15 Months Check-up

Dear Hannah,
I can't believe you are already 15 months old. We had your Dr appointment yesterday and you are just perfect (I know I am a little biased, but the Dr said so as well).  You did have to get shots, which is always hard on me, but you handled it like a champ.  You are 31inches tall and weigh 25 pounds.
You are learning something new every day and I feel so blessed to be able to witness it all and teach you all that I can.  You understand a lot in both German and English.  It is amazing to me that you can understand 2 languages.  You don't say a lot of words yet, but you are very vocal and talk a lot.  I just can't understand it, but I tell everybody that you are speaking German :)  Your favorite word is "dog" and you like to say "wuf wuf".  You love all dogs and want to pet them and chase them......I have a feeling you are going to try and talk mommy and daddy into getting a dog someday!
I am sure you are telling this dog a story
You are running around everywhere and do not sit still.   You love the water and get in it every chance you get.  You like to point out the moon and airplanes.  You like to wave, give kisses and high 5's and toast with your sippy cup (this is a new skill you aquired at Matt and Casey's wedding).
You also like to help with laundry and unloading the dishwasher and putting your diapers into the trash.  I hope that you will continue to find joy in helping out around the house :)  You are the light of our lives and we love you very much. 
I will be doing a post on our fun vacation to Maine and Boston over the next few days.
I hope you are having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment