Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hannah's Kingdom

I am participating in Show Us Your Life-Nurseries and Kids rooms over at Kelly's Korner.  I have been wanting to "document" Hannah's room for a while now, so this was a perfect opportunity.  I still love Hannah's room and I wouldn't do it any different if I had to do it over.  No "decorators/buyers remorse" here.
This is a view from the door
I wish Hannah would like her crib as much as I like it.  I painted the two flower paintings the week before she was born.
I still rock Hannah to sleep in the glider.  I know I have created some bad habits, but it is one of my favorite times of the day (because she normally won't sit still).
I love the furniture we got.
The pictures on the wall are baby pictures of Scott and I
The closet......it needs some organizing.
I hope you are having a great weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Hannah is lucky to have such a beautiful room. Gotta love that chandelier. I wish I could figure out how to do that photography(pic on header) where part is b/w, part color. Very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a gorgeous room! Hope to see you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her room is SO ADORABLE!!! You have a great eye for decorating! :-) It's the perfect little girls room! :-) Beautiful furniture!!

    ReplyDelete