Thursday, October 7, 2010

Short and Sweet Update

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here in Northwest Arkansas.  I am so excited to spend the next week with my mom and Hannah.  We are going to enjoy playing in the park, going to the farmers market, the Pea Ridge mule jump, the pumpkin patch and running outside. I have to say I am really excited to go to the mule jump this weekend.  We have been wanting to go for such a long time, but every year we have been out of town.  I am not sure what to expect yet, but I am sure it will be a great opportunity to people watch. 
Hannah has her first picture day at school today.  I am curious to see how the pictures will turn out.  She looked really adorable this morning in her Fall outfit. 
We have made a few home improvement investments latetly.  We bought a new front load washer and dryer and a new entertainment center.  I have been very pleased with both purchases.  The entertainment center we had in our living room was my old one from before we were married and it was just not working anymore.  It was becoming a hazard for Hannah, because she tried to climb on it and she could reach the TV and cables.  We now have a huge built-in, which looks really nice.
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. the entertainment center looks great!!

    ReplyDelete