Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Been A While

I just realized that it's been a while since I have updated the blog.  We have had a busy, but pretty uneventful week.  Here are a few of our highlights.
Last Friday we went to the Toyland event on the Bentonville square.  Many Wal-Mart toy vendors set up a booth to showcase the hottest christmas toys and they had a lot of food vendors as well (good stuff like funnel cakes and cheese fries).  Hannah really enjoyed it and her favorite was the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe.  She did not want to leave that booth.  Before we went to the square we went over to Matt and Casey's house for appetizers and pizza. We had a great time hanging out with  friends.  Unfortunately my camera was dead and I didn't get to take any pictures.
This week we decided that we may want to put our house on the market and build a new one.  We started the de-cluttering, cleaning and fixing up process this week.  Even if we don't put the house on the market it will be nice to get all of this done.  Boy I forgot how much stuff we have accumulated and how cluttered our closets are (I am really good at just shoving things in closets while cleaning up).  It is amazing what you find.....lots of pictures, cards, wedding stuff, clothes I never knew I had, random costumes and lots of other things that I haven't missed in 4 years.  I have found at least 10 things that could qualify as a white elephant gift, so you better watch out.  We have made a lot of progress in just a few days, but it is going to take a lot more work.  I am really dreading the garage!!!!!
On Wednesday Hannah and I hosted a playdate for my Hip Mamas.  We had a full house and enjoyed socializing with all the great moms and their kiddos.  We made a little craft and put an ornament together.  Hannah really likes to glue things and put stickers on everything.

Other than that we have spent a lot of time playing with Mr Potatoe Head this week......
........and trying on daddy's shoes.
I hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment