Thursday, January 20, 2011

We're Back

I have been slacking on my posts while we were in Germnay.  I thought I would post even more while we were there since we had Oma and Opa to help with Hannah, but I used that free time differently......date nights, reading, taking a bath etc.  It was really nice!  Now back to reality.  Today is a snow day in NWA and Hannha's MDO program is closed.  I had a huge to do list for today, but I guess that will have to wait.  We are sitting in our PJ's and enjoying breakfast and looking out at the snow for now.
Hannah and I had a loooong trip back.  First our flight on Sunday from Germany to NYC was cancelled, so we decided to stay an extra day and take the same flight on Monday.  Our flight on Monday was delayed by 45min, which caused us to miss our connection and we had to take 2 more flights to get back home.......24 hrs later we made it.  Hannah was such a trooper!  She held up better than me, because I had a little meltdown in NYC when I realized we had another 10 hours of traveling ahead of us and it was already 11pm for us (Germany time).  Hannah befriended two ladies at the airport that were really nice and let me use their cell phone since mine was dead and then let me use their charger.
I have a lot to catch up on.  Hopefully I will be able to download all my pictures today and start the Blog post overlaod :)

1 comment: