Monday, May 9, 2011

Downtown House And Easter (better late than never)

While we were in Germany a lot happened in our downtown house.......they painted the inside, put down the wood floors, tiled the bathrooms and now the lights are hung as well.  It is really coming together and I love everything about it.  The house will be completed over the next few weeks.  Enjoy the tour!
Kitchen

Dining Room
Living Room

Powder Room
Master Bath
Master Bedroom
Guest Bathroom
Bonus Play Room

Staircase
Outside

I just realized that I didn't even take any pictures on easter morning (but I videotaped it all).  So, I only have a few pictures of us coloring easter eggs and Hannah's easter basket.  The Saturday before easter we had a few friends over to color easter eggs.  I don't even remember the last time I colored eggs.  It was a lot of fun!
Hannah just wanted to put the stickers on her face....
We had a fun and relaxed easter sunday at home.  Scott used his smoker for the first time and smoked some ribs.  He was very excited and they turned out great.
I hope everybody had a great Monday.  We have been spending lots of time outside since the weather has been beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment