Friday, February 17, 2012

Snow and Randomness

It finally snowed a little last week.  We only got a couple of inches, but it was enough to get Hannah excited.  Last year she hated the snow and wouldn't even step in it.  It is a different story this year and I hard a hard time getting her back inside.

We spend a few hours outside building mini snowmans and sledding down the side of our house.

Here is a video of her sledding

And a few pictures
I am so excited that Hannah finally likes the snow.  Maybe next year she will be ready to go skiing!

We watched part of the Grammy's on Sunday night and Hannah loved it.  Her favorite was the Taylor Swift and Adele performance.  She got her guitar out, put her cowgirl boots on and was ready to perform.
Since Hannah had to go to bed before the Grammy's were over we recorded them and now she wants to watch music every day.  I sure hope she has a little bit more musical talent than her father and mother.

Hannah also really liked the Chipotle commercial that aired during the Grammy's.  I have to say I really like it too and couldn't agree more with the message.  She wants to watch the "mmercial" every day too.  Here is a LINK if you haven't seen it.

I have to end this post with a few more things Hannah has been saying that I want to remember:

"I love you anyway Mama"
"I so happy"
She came running around the corner last night into the kitchen and said: "Look what I found.  Hannah."
After I sang my ABC's Hannah gave me a hug and kiss and said "Good job Mama"
After I used the restroom she also told me "Good job.  I so proud"

It never gets old with a toddler.


No comments:

Post a Comment