Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Who Knew Filling The Pool Would Be This Much Fun

Wow, I have really neglected the good ole blog lately.  I have been really busy enjoying the beautiful weather, hanging out with my (almost) 3 year old princess and getting the house fully unpacked and decorated.  Part of me feels like I have been on vacation since the move......we are taking full advantage of being downtown and being able to walk everywhere, we sit on the front porch and have a drink and we are now enjoying the pool.  Filling up the pool was quite exciting and Hannah went right in (stripped down to her underwear).
I don't remember how many hours later this was, but total time was about 28 hours to fill the pool......I am not ready to see that water bill!
Matt and Milo did the "Polar Plunge" while the pool was still filling.....and of course Hannah is back in it too and the cold water does not seem to bother her.
Hannah was the entertainment of the night again (she calls herself the entertainment now) and danced for us. 

Then she decided to be the dance teacher and do an entire class with me, Casey and Kristin.  Only a three year old can get adults to act like fools!  We must have looked quite funny if anybody was watching.  At least I know she is paying attention in dance class.  She repeated everything her teacher says (except she was a lot more bossy): "Good job sweetheart", "Now it's your turn", "Stand right here and hold her hand", "Now you get stamps"......she even pretended to change the music.  Thank you Casey and Kristin for being good sports about it!
I love this picture
We turned on the heater today and it was finally warm enough for me to get in to.  I have a feeling we are going to spend a lot of time in the water this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment