Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Do The Math

Yes, we are expecting another baby in January 2013!

We are very excited and can't wait to meet the new bundle of joy.  Once again I saw the idea for the above picture on Pinterest a long time ago and I had it pinned in my head to announce the good news this way.  Well, then morning sickness kicked in and I have been miserable for over 12 weeks (I am 18 weeks now).  Taking a family picture has been the last thing I wanted to do, so I kept putting it off and hoping I will feel better.  Finally I decided that we just need to do it, so here it is.....I haven't done my hair in 12 weeks (don't get me wrong, I still wash it), no coordinating outfits , no planned out background, but I am glad we have this family picture.  Thank you Debbie for taking it.

6 comments:

  1. It is PERFECT!! Love this!! CONGRATS again :-) can't wait for the newest little one to arrive!! {my bet is on "boy"}!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! What an adorable family picture. Hannah is going to be such a great big sister. Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Katrin! I'm so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete