Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Germany trip

This is going to be a lot of pictures from the rest of our trip to Germany.  This trip was over 2 months ago and I finally want to get all the pictures on here.  My mom has already been back over here to visit since we have been to Germany.  I am so far behind, but I am still not feeling much better, so the computer is not my friend :)  Next up will be some baby bump pictures.

Hannah and Oma pretending to take a nap on the floor.  For some reason she always wanted to lay down on the floor....she loves to pretend to take a nap, but never does.

 
On one of the rainy days (I know its hard to believe that it rains in Germany) we took Hannah to a huge indoor playground.  I am not sure who had more fun....

This thing was harder to climb than it looks....
Almost to the top...
There was a lot more cool stuff at this place, but apparently I put the camera away and participated in the fun.
 
Scott and I went out one night to watch a soccer game and Hannah and Oma had a tea party.  Hannah decided that she needed to wear a nice dress for the tea party.  The below dress was made by one of my moms friends.  It is so precious!
Well, then she decided that Oma needed to wear a dress too and of course she changed!
 
 Well, I realized that I have too many Germany pictures left to do it in one post (plus for some reason it is taking forever to upload each picture to blogger).

See you next time (hope fully sooner).

No comments:

Post a Comment