Monday, December 3, 2012

Things To Remember

I just wanted to write down a few things that Hannah did recently and that made me laugh.  There is never a dull moment with a 3 year old in the house.  I recently received my second year blog book and Hannah loves to read our stories and look at the pictures.  I hope that I will continue to keep up with it, because it is such a neat way to have so many memories stored (I am not creative enough to keep a scrapbook).
I mentioned before that Hannah really likes to watch The Voice and that she gets excited to find out what Cee Lo is wearing that night.  Last week I told her that The Voice was on that night and she said "I hope Cee Lo wear a black wiggle tonight". 

Hannah still loves to play store/kitchen and she can turn anything into a store/kitchen.  She was playing with my spices in the kitchen last week.
When I asked her what she was doing she said "This is Wal-Mart.  What would you like?"

We were driving last week and Scott was asking "his friend Siri" a question.  As soon as he asked a question we heard Hannah in the backseat saying "I do not understand".....a few seconds later that is exactly what Siri said.  It was so funny!  You can tell that she has tried to have some conversations with Siri before. 

Hannah likes the song "Gangnam Style" (no idea why).  It is really funny when she sings along and I have been trying to catch it on video.  I was kind of successful the other day in the car......

Hannah still understands everything in German and English, but she mainly speaks English right now.  She knows a lot of German words, but her first choice is usually English.  She does have some words that she always uses in German and I just wanted to document some of those: Fantenkuchen (Pfannkuchen), Muellabfuhr, Mueckenstich, Scherle (Schere), Kaugummi, Zoepfchen, Schluckauf, morgen, fruehstueck, Muesli and aufdrehen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment