Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh Boy

Oh boy.....it is getting close and we are ready!  We are so excited and anxious to meet the newest member of our family.  We need him to stay put for a few more days, but then he is welcome to come any day.  Hannah is very excited for her little brother.  She talks about him a lot and is eager to help me take care of him (according to her his name is still Pickles and Tomatoes).  Hopefully this will not change when he is actually here.  She has been wanting to look at her baby pictures all the time.....particularly the ones from the hospital. It is very special to me to see her so loving towards him right now (she kisses my belly all the time and she picks out things for her little brother that she thinks he would like) and for her to understand what is happening.

Here is the belly progress
My mom is coming to visit on Sunday and I am so excited to have her here.  There is just something very comforting to me to have mom around during such special time.  Hopefully the little man will make his entrance while she is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment