Thursday, April 18, 2013

Smiley Face

This handsome little man has been really smiley lately.  There is nothing better than being greeted by a baby smile first thing in the morning.  It makes up for all of the time you have to get up at night:).

 It just makes me so happy to see him smile.  I don't take anything for granted anymore.  It is the little things in life that count the most and I am trying to just enjoy every day we have. There are just so many bad things happening in this world that make it hard to live at ease, but we can't live in fear or "they" win.
These pictures are from a different day.  This shirt must make him happy!

I have a couple of HOPE bracelets left.  If you would like to make any kind of donation to Arkansas Childrens Hospital you can go HERE, donate online and I will mail you one of the bracelets.  Thank you very much to everybody that has donated.  It means a lot to me.  This has been a fun way for me to "give back" to the hospital that cared for Evan.  I have sent bracelets to London, Germany, Florida, Kansas and Arkansas.  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment