Friday, September 18, 2015

House Tour

I am going to share more pictures of the house since we have moved in.  It will be a little bit like a tour through the house.
We are unpacked for the most part.....you know there are a few boxes left with stuff that I don't know what to do with.  I should just throw them away since I haven't missed anything, but most likely those boxes will sit in the same spot until the next move.
Lots of pictures again today.
Entryway
To the left of the entryway is the playroom.  I love having the playroom on the first floor (it was upstairs in our old house)
The slide that starts upstairs in Hannah's room comes out into this playhouse.  It has been a big hit.  We have also found Evan hiding inside of the slide with a bag of chocolates. 
Across the hallway to the right of the entryway is the office


From the hallway you enter the rounded staircase
The Powder room is off the rounded area
From here you enter the living room
Living room view from upstairs
The Mudroom is to the right of the living room.....this is where we enter from the garage.
The living room is open to the dining area and kitchen
Obviously the lighting wasn't the best for all the pictures, so I may need to re-do some of them.
Pantry
We have a guest room right through the hallway off the kitchen downstairs
Guest bathroom
Moving to the upstairs.  All of our bedrooms are upstairs.  Right on top of the stairs is the Master.  This is becoming one of our favorite rooms of the house.
The Master closets are in between the bedroom and the bathroom.
My closet has pink cheetah print carpet.  Go big or go home.
Hahahaha!
I am loving my closet.  There is still quite some space left in it, so I think I need to do some shopping.
Scott's closet has the same carpet, but in dark
Master bath
Nora's room is across the hall from the Master.  I love how all of the kids rooms have turned out.  They are all very different, but perfect for each of them.
Nora's bathroom is not finished yet (they are hanging some wallpaper right now), so I will have to share pictures when it's done
The theater is off the rotunda

This rounded room is between Hannah and Evan's room.  It has become their arts and craft area, classroom and stage.

Hannah's room.  I love her ceiling color.
Slide entry
Hannah's bathroom
Hannah has the same carpet as me in her closet

Evan's room

Evan's bath
The outside
The yard still has a way to go.....
Scott's dad came last week and helped get the garden started.  They planted blackberries, raspberries and blueberries.  I am so excited.  Now the big challenge is to keep them alive!  
I just went through my pictures and realized that quite a few of them are very dark.  I will do my best to go back and take some new pictures......

No comments:

Post a Comment