Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Favorites

Today I am sharing some of my favorite pictures and moments from the last few weeks.

Scott and Evan were ready to cheer on the Chiefs.  If you look closely you notice that Evan is wearing a snack/chips helmet.....
This is how we celebrated the big Super Bowl win.....
Monday while the kids were at school I set up a little celebration.  The kids thought it was a really fun surprise.
I made meatballs, set up a little game, bought party poppers and balloons.
The goldfish cracker toss game....
Hannah made football cupcakes for the play off game

Hannah has also been practicing on her hair mannequin
And on me
We were going to Target last weekend and this is what Evan brought downstairs to bring......a sack full of dollar bills.  He couldn't find his wallet.
Nora has been wanting a desk in her room, so we created one by using one of the little play tables.  She is very proud of it.  
She loves the calendar and checks it every day.
Nora came home from school last week telling me that they learned about Seahawks at school.  I was a little confused and it took a while to figure out that she was talking about Groundhog Day. Ha!

Then she was telling me that the next day at school was Coronation Day.  Once again its took a little while to figure out that she was talking about Hibernation Day.  They had been learning about hibernation and were able to bring a stuffed animal to class.

One more story that I don't want to forget is when we were eating Shrimp for dinner.  Nora asked for seconds and I told her that she was probably eating more shrimp than me.  Then she said/sang "What can I say.....I like big shrimp and I cannot lie".  I laughed at this one for days :)

Scott's parents came to visit for the weekend to "cash in" their Christmas gift.  Morgan came and stayed with the kids while we took them to Crystal Bridges North Forest Lights exhibit and then out to dinner.
It was so cold out that night, but we still enjoyed the exhibit.  It was our second time, but I enjoyed it even more the second time around.
After the North Forest Lights we went to the Hive for a drink followed by dinner at Fiamma.  It was such a wonderful evening out.  










No comments:

Post a Comment