Monday, February 1, 2021

Short and sweet Life Lately Update

 

Nora celebrated the 100th day of school last week.  The kids were allowed to dress up like a 100 year old.  

She had a lot of fun with it.  This girl loves school.  She would skip weekends and go every day!


She also wanted to make a poster with 100 things on it for the day.  Sadly I didn't get a picture of the final product.  We drew a gumball machine and used 100 finger prints as gumballs.......it was a great counting exercise as well.

She asked me to take her picture and this is what I got

My mom sent a package from Germany for Evan's birthday......the kids get very excited when Oma sends something.

Every package always has something for everybody in it.....

Chocolate and gummy bears
Evan got a Mahomes Fathead decal for his birthday and it is pretty cool!

We had another "fancy dinner" and got all dressed up......this qualifies as dressing up in our world!

This picture popped up on my timeline and I had to share it again.  This was Hannah and my dad at my brothers wedding.  Hannah knew that he was very sick and didn't leave his side all night.  It is one of the last pictures of him.  The picture makes me so happy and sad at the same time.  Hannah always had a special bond with him, she was the first grandchild after all......


No comments:

Post a Comment