Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A Little More of Our Life Lately....

 I am backtracking again quite a bit, but I can't not post our Bunny pictures for Easter.  I am wondering if this will be the last year that I got Hannah willingly to participate?  We have done these every year since Hannah was 1 year old.

They are always our favorite pictures of the year.  











Hannah has one like this from every year!










In early May I went on a girls trip to Scottsdale to celebrate Kristin's 40th birthday.  
It was so nice and relaxing and fun!
It is easy to celebrate with such a great group of friends.
I am admittedly the "weakest link" and go to bed the earliest (at least I own it :)










We ventured out on an early morning hike and it was beautiful!








Its's always good to get away for a few days and then it is good to come home to the rest of the family.

Scott and I planned a "skip day" for the kids the day after I came back from the trip.  We surprised the kids by skipping school and heading to Silver Dollar City for the day.  We didn't say a word and I still packed a fake lunch in the morning and loaded everybody up to go to school.  We also told Hannah that she had an orthodontist appointment before school and she had to come with us to drop Evan and Nora off and go straight to the appointment (she normally starts school 45min after the little two).  We drove straight by their elementary school and they were all wondering where we were going.  It's was awesome.  We also picked up Finley on the way to come along. 
I only took 1 picture all day!











No comments:

Post a Comment